Wills and Estates
We know that getting a Will isn’t always a priority. We also understand that for some people it can be a very difficult exercise to face.
No matter what your circumstances, our personal touch allows us to offer to you practical guidance and advice so that you can create an effective estate plan.
We provide affordable fixed fee services for all our estate planning documents.
We have extensive experience in the administration of deceased estates and can provide as little or as much assistance as required. Our approach empowers you to manage the administration process with confidence.
- Preparation of Wills (simple, testamentary, disability, blended families, farming families)
- Assistance with administration of deceased estates
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Trust reviews, variations and vesting
- Enduring Powers of Guardianship
- Advanced Health Directives
- Superannuation binding death benefit nominations
- Applications for Probate or Administration
Tax and Structuring
No one likes to pay more tax than they need to.
Our team are here to give you practical guidance and advice on how to structure your affairs domestically and internationally for favourable taxation outcomes.
Working closely with your other trusted advisors, we provide easy to understand commercial strategies and solutions that keep your end goal in sight at all times.
- Tax effective lifetime structuring and estate planning
- Domestic and international tax advice
- International residency rules
- Matrimonial and other roll over relief advice
- Consolidation, amalgamations and restructuring
- Tax group structuring and family trust elections
- Advice for farming families
- GST, Capital Gains Tax and Stamp Duty
- Representation in matters with the ATO and State Revenue
When you are ready, contact us for a no-obligation chat.