Property and Superannuation
Our broad experience allows us to provide legal services in all aspects of property-related matters throughout Western Australia.
The extensive nature of our property and superannuation knowledge enables us to provide practical effective advice to our clients.
- Leasing and licensing agreements, extensions, variations and assignments
- Superannuation transactions including limited recourse borrowing and related party acquisitions,
nominal duty applications
- Stamp duty advice;
- Related party transfers, deceased estate transfers, divorce and separation transfers
- Property development agreements
- Residential and Off the Plan contract advice
- Property co-ownership agreements
- Preparation and withdrawal of caveats
- Applications for new titles
- Trust in specie distributions, vesting and nominal duty applications
- Due Diligence enquiries
If you have a property or superannuation related query, contact us now for a no-obligation chat.