Finance and Securities
Borrowing, lending or guaranteeing money?
The team at Greenstone Legal have extensive experience in all areas of finance and securities law. We can assist you to understand your rights and obligations, and where required, prepare the documentation necessary to ensure that you are properly protected.
- Preparation of mortgages and review
- Related party lending
- General Security Agreements (Fixed and Floating Charges)
- Loan Agreements and Acknowledgements of Debts
- Personal Property Securities Act advice
- Retention of Title and Accounts on Credit
- Division 7A Loan Agreements
- Guarantor Solicitor’s Certificates and Independent Advice
Want to get in touch? Contact us now with your no-obligation enquiry.