Debt Collection and Enforcement
Are you owed money that you would like to collect? Do you find it hard to chase your debtors?
One of the biggest threats to your business is the level of outstanding debt – money owed to you by customers and/or clients who refuse or take too long to pay.
We understand the impact on your revenue and help businesses recover outstanding debts quickly and cost effectively.
There are a number of steps you can take to try and recover the money owed to you, and we can help! We are experienced in the cost effective management of debt recovery and the negotiation of complex enforcement and collection procedures. We act for a range of businesses, from small family run companies to large corporations and offer fixed fee pricing for each step of the recovery process.
- Devising and implementing effective and practical debt recovery procedures and guidelines tailored to your business needs and clientele
- Drafting template credit application forms, terms of credit and related security instruments (including personal guarantees, caveats and mortgages) to ensure you have appropriate protection in place prior to credit being provided or upon a debtor defaulting in payment
- Drafting general security agreements and assisting you to register your security interest on the Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR)
- Drafting letters of demand and statutory demands
- Commencing legal proceedings where necessary to recover outstanding debts and/or seize secured property
- Enforcing court judgments through means inquiries and the registration and enforcement of asset seizure orders
Want our help? Contact us now for a no-obligation discussion.