Business and Technology
We work with businesses from inception to winding up and everything in between. Our clients range from ASX listed multinational companies to local not-for-profit organisations. We specifically tailor our legal services to the needs of each individual organisation. We understand that your needs and priorities are unique and fluctuate over time.
We have extensive experience working with digital businesses, new technologies and innovative entrepreneurs as well as traditional manufacturing, retail and service industry businesses.
We are committed to finding an effective solution for you no matter your size or budget.
- Business formation, partnerships, superannuation funds, trusts
- App development agreements
- Intellectual property and confidentiality agreements
- Copyright and trademarks
- Employment, contractor and consultancy agreements
- Cryptocurrency, crowdfunding and alternative raisings
- Terms and conditions of hire and supply
- Australian Consumer Law
- Website terms and conditions, privacy policies and online trading terms
- Franchising and licensing agreements
- Social media and technology law
- Shareholder, Succession Planning and Services Agreements
- Sale/ Purchase of businesses
- General business advice
We offer discounted rates for start-ups and not-for-profits to help you get on your way.
Think we can help you? Contact us now with your no-obligation enquiry.